Along with choosing your wedding stylist (of course), finding the perfect wedding photographer should be high on your tick list. After 11 years in the industry, I have acquired the ability to spot a great wedding photographer when I see one! I have been lucky to work with some fantastic creative professionals, and below I have dropped my top tips and personal recommendations for photographers based in the South West.
- As a stylist, my number one advice would be to view portfolios and select the photographer that matches your decor and personalities. This may take some time but don’t go for the first (or cheapest) option. If you’ve opted for a romantic, elegant wedding theme, ensure the images of your big day will reflect this too. Take note of the colour hues used in the images, poses, locations, and running themes. Consistency is key.
- Agree your budget prior to enquiring. This applies across the whole process, it will be much easier to avoid any surprises along the way. Your chosen photographer will be able to breakdown the packages for you but have a price and wish list in mind.
- And finally, have fun! This is a special time for you and I hope you enjoy the wonderful process.
- Bystolic discount coupon
- Oxytrol online usa
- What do you need to buy nexavar
- How can i get farxiga free
- Generic rizatriptan from topeka
- Cheap levitra 40mg
- Buy pentasa online canada
- Can you take ambien and phenergan together
- Celexa online no prescription
Ben captures joy with every click! He’s based in Berkshire and specialises in storytelling. He believes that getting to know his clients is paramount to producing their wedding photography bundle.
Hannah’s work has a white hue that makes her photography look like something out of a fairytale. She captures the finer details and even talks about these on her fantastic blog.
Jessica’s fine art photography style is bright and beautiful. Be sure to take a look at the shots from outside her client’s venues, as these are really special.
WHITE STAG WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
Unstoppable married duo, Catherine and Andy, natural, relaxed wedding photography approach. Their sophisticated work will leave you reminiscing your big day forevermore.
Occasion photographer of the stars, best friends Susie and Harley, have a way of making each moment look sensational. Be sure to take a look at their beautiful black and white images, which have a timeless feel.
For candid photography, Jonny’s your man. Take a peek at his portfolio to see how much emotion can be captured in one image!
Claire prides herself on being the photographer for ‘couples who really don’t like posing’. Her images ooze fun and character. Your personalities will shine through with every click.
Tailored to your individual wedding celebration, Rebecca believes in capturing your day as it naturally unfolds. Every one of her images has its own story to tell.
Gyan is proud of his ‘light and airy style’. He captures colour in a modern, chic way. Romance and love are at the heart of every picture.
Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions regarding photographers or styling, please contact me.